Entertainment| Sports | Comedy | Life Style | Technology

Thursday, June 02, 2016

MY RIVALRY WITH PEP GUARDIOLA WOULD AFFECT THE CLUBS



Jose Mourinho will not stoke his rivalry with fellow new recruit Pep Guardiola at Manchester City next season because it could damage his team's Premier League title hopes, he said on Tuesday.

"My experience does not allow me to be naive. What I mean by that is that I was with Pep for two years in a championship where the champion was either him or me, Real Madrid or Barcelona,"

"In a situation like that individual battles make sense because they can have an influence. If, in the English Premier League, I focus on him at Manchester City and he on me at Manchester United, another team will win the title."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Email

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Head to Head, Who will emerge?

Like Us

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Master Yarn

Powered by Blogger.