Entertainment| Sports | Comedy | Life Style | Technology

Wednesday, June 01, 2016

WHO IS THE REAL NEYMAR???



It's said you're not a media person if you don't have a wax figure in Madame Tussauds Museum and Neymar has joined this elite group. FC Barcelona posted a video where we can see the Brazilian was able to face his retort.

As you can see in the video, the wax figure is really well done and the player himself exclaimed: "I see my twin." The footballer added: "It is an honor to have such an important time in my life captured in a wax figure from Madame Tussauds. I really want my fans around the world to know my wax twin."

The statue of Neymar with the Brazil jersey will travel to Orlando this summer, where it will be exhibited permanently. Each of the figures on display is created by a team of artists and sculptors who dedicated months of research, taking more than 300 measures of the original to achieve all the realism possible. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Email

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Head to Head, Who will emerge?

Like Us

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Master Yarn

Powered by Blogger.