Entertainment| Sports | Comedy | Life Style | Technology

Friday, June 03, 2016

BARCELONA PENS FAREWELL LETTER TO DANI ALVES




This morning, FC Barcelona technical director confirmed the departure of Dani Alves. For some days the Brazilian was said to leave the club, probably to start playing for Juventus. With the decision of the Brazilian officially announced this afternoon the club issued a statement talking about the case.

Barça wanted to publicly thank the services provided by Alves during these eight years. They also announced that the player would be invited to a farewell tribute with the fans ahead of the beginning of next season. It could not be ruled out the option that Gamper Trophy was played against the team which Alves will go, so he could receive a tribute similar to Ronaldinho's when he returned with Milan.

FC Barcelona statement:

FC Barcelona express their gratitude to Dani Alves for the eight years that he has been at the Club during which he has helped it to become bigger and better. Since he arrived from Sevilla in 2008 from Sevilla, he has become the foreign player with the second most appearances as a Barça player and he has won 23 trophies with FC Barcelona.

His commitment to the Club and his good nature has captured the hearts of Barça fans. For that reason, he will be invited to bid farewell to the fans at the start of next season.

Now, FC Barcelona wish him all the best in this new phase of his footballing career.

#Obrigado, Alves!


Meanwhile, Alves has published an open letter of farewell on his Instagram account. Here it is:

"In one month, it will be eight years from my arrival to FC Barcelona. In July 2008, I came to this club for the first time, and I took the jersey in which I have lived the most important accomplishments on my career. From day one, from the first training [under the orders of Pep Guardiola], until the last of this season [under Luis Enrique], I have had the fortune to enjoy football passionately. I have dozens, hundreds of images recorded in my mind of moments shared with all of you at the Camp Nou, from the lawn of major world stadiums to the streets of Barcelona. 

Many goal celebrations, happiness after winning titles. I am privileged, an honoured worker and a footballer, to whom life has allowed to wear the shirt of the best club if the world in a prodigious decade for the quality of its players and coaches. I could mention one by one of all the extraordinary people with whom I have had the pleasure of overcoming challenges and difficulties in the many ways that have been presented throughout this time, but I prefer to give them a set of thanks - Because in the Barca locker room, there is no room for individuality: We all win, lose, and work together. 

And pulling the ship; presidents, misters, coaching staff, club workers, all of them thank you very much because I have always been rewarded for my efforts with their trust and support.

With this letter I do not pay, I just want to let you know that I made the decision to seek a new challenge in my career, because the stages, which were nice and glorious, have to know how to open, enjoy and finish in the precise time. And my point is this: I'll go now, but I will return, I'm always a real Cule. Thanks for making me feel so loved."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus Email

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton Head to Head, Who will emerge?

Like Us

Popular Posts

Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Master Yarn

Powered by Blogger.